Monday, October 12, 2020

Treatments begin

 I saw the nurse practitioner today.  She is obviously a Christian, which has nothing to do with her ability, but she and a couple of her staff prayed for me and she gave a clear presentation of the gospel in that prayer.  It was a blessing to have a practitioner pray with me.

They had a patient who had ordered and paid for the mistletoe, but for some reason she didn't believe was going to go through with actually using it, so they didn't need to order it for me.  I paid for it, and they will be reimbursing her, so I will be starting treatments this Thursday.  I will be going every Tuesday and Thursday for the next five weeks.  If the Lord supplies the funds after that, they want to continue me on for another five weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment