Ok, so you are probably wondering about this dream. It started out that I noticed a large tumor in my right breast. The tumor in my right breast was probably 500% bigger than the current one in my left breast. It was definitely noticeable. I still had the tumor in my left breast but that was "fluid" in my dream for lack of a better description. For those who don't know, tumors, real tumors, are hard. But in my dream, the tumor in my left breast was less solid, and I was told it was spreading. Now, in reality, when we talk about cancer spreading we mean more tumors have developed in the same location, or the cancer has metastasized to a different location. But in my dream, the cancer was more like a glass of water that has been spilled on the table. It "spreads" out over the table until it spills off the edge or someone brings a towel and cleans it up. Well, in my dream, the cancer had "spread" across my chest and over to my right breast. The new tumor in my right breast, the one I discovered at the beginning of my dream, was solid and growing.
If I had dreamed that dream not having cancer I would have been scared to death that I was about to be diagnosed with cancer, but the thing about this dream was that it was not scary. It just was. There was no fear associated with it. I'm just glad, at the moment, that dreams aren't reality!
No comments:
Post a Comment