Thursday, May 17, 2018
I have a call in to the doctor I saw in Indiana. I sent my lab results from this time as well as last time just in case the can't locate them. His assistant said he would show them to the doctor and get back with me as to what the doctor's reccomendations are. Once I know what the doctor reccomends I will consider what he has to say and make my decision. Everyone seems to want to know what I will do, but I try not to plan ahead on things until I have information to work with. While it seems like it takes forever, at least from my perspective, I do need as much information as I can get to make a wise decision. What I have decided so far, is that if the doctor reccomends I have surgery I will talk to a surgeon. That does not mean I will have surgery, but I will at least consult with a surgeon. At this point, my prayer is that the Lord will make it obvious what I am to do next. I am at the point that I think surgery may be my only option, but the Lord knows what I need to do and when and I am trusting Him to guide me each step of the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment