Thursday, May 10, 2018
So, my results from my labs came in. The good news is that my white blood count is higher than it has been as well as a couple of other items that were somewhat borderline. The bad news is that the tumor markers are worse. They are still within normal range, but definitely worse than before. At this point there is no need to see the doctor to have an ultrasound done because I know the numbers mean things are getting worse. I now have to take a few days to pray and to get my thoughts together to decide what to do next. One option is to have surgery. Another option is to try to find different natural options and change my protocol. If I decide to have surgery it probably won't happen until the new company takes over Vernon's job and we have insurance which likely won't be until August. I will keep everyone posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will continue to pray that you make the right decision for you and your cancer and that you are content with YOUR decision.
ReplyDelete